Meereffect is de Master License Partner van de David Allen Company in de Benelux. GTD en Getting Things Done zijn geregistreerde merken van de David Allen Company.
Meereffect is de Master License Partner van Streamline Certified.
Soon you will be participating in the GTD level 1 online training course via Adobe Connect. Please walk through a few steps as described below to get the most out of your training course.
Installing the Adobe Connect client gives you the best experience for the course. Please make sure to install Adobe Connect in time so you have time to test it. Follow the appropriate link below to start the installation process:
The set-up wizard will walk you through the installation process.
Open your webbrowser and visit https://meereffect.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. When you follow the instructions on this page, you will be able to test whether all Adobe Connect features work. Once the training course is started there will be no room to fix issues with Adobe Connect. Preferably, check your set-up of Adobe Connect prior to the course day and make sure to logon about fifteen minutes before we start.
1. Click ‘Run Diagnostic Test’ to start testing.
2. Click on Open Client Application for Adobe Connect if you have installed the Adobe Connect client.
3. If everything works, you will see the green checks. A a red cross indicates a problem. In that case, please read and take the suggested action on the page.
Below you will find the instructions to get access to the online classroom. The room will be opened 15 minutes prior to the starting time.
1. There is a link to the classroom in the invitation mail from meereffect. Click on the link and your web browser will open. Depending on the browser, you will be asked whether you want to join via the webbrowser or via the application. Make sure to click on the application option.
2. Adobe Connect opens. Fill out your name, that will be visible during the course, and click on ‘Enter Room’. You are now ready to participate.
3. Depending on our set-up of your course you may need to wait until the trainer opens the room for you.
This is to prevent anyone not invited accidentally joins the training.
4. Once in the classroom you will see the options to join via audio and video. The default setting is that these option are turned off.
If at the top of the screen the microphone and webcam icons are missing please (as shown above) send a chat message to the trainer.
If you do see the icons you need to activate your camera and microphone. Please follow the steps below to activate:
You now can start using Adobe Connect.
1. The course will not be recorded and also the chat and other inputs are not stored.
If you add comments via the chat that you would like to keep please make notes in the workbook we provide.
2. The other participants and trainer all see the same screen as you do. So if there are no webcams on your screen they aren’t visible for anyone else.
3. Bellow some of the screens you will be seeing during the course. These screen shots are from the Adobe Connect client since that has all the features we will be using throughout the day.
En ontvang direct onze gratis whitepaper met 5 inzichten en 5 tips voor werken met meer focus! Je ontvangt na je inschrijving elke twee weken slimme tips over hoe je productiever kunt werken. Daarnaast houden we je ook op de hoogte van ons aanbod en leuke acties.
Schrijf je in en sluit je aan bij ruim 35.000 anderen!
Heb je ideeën, opmerkingen of suggesties over onze website? Laat het ons weten! Vul hieronder je e-mailadres in zodat we je eventueel kunnen benaderen als we meer vragen hebben.