Do you recognize this?
- You’re an expert in your field, but e-mails and ad hoc issues prevent you from showing it.
- At the end of the day you miss the feeling of having made real progress. Once at home you find it difficult to let go of your work.
- You’re overwhelmed and it’s difficult to stay focused. Your head is always full of things you have to do. But when?
- You’re convinced you could have done so much more today. But how?
GTD is about creating space and focus so you can maximize your productivity in a world with ever-increasing amounts of information.
The GTD Level 1: Fundamentals course delivers a highly effective and sustainable way to attain greater levels of personal productivity.
“Your mind is for having ideas. Not for holding them” David Allen
You will learn:
- How to empty your head, so you can focus on the things that really matter.
- How to swiftly process all the commitments in your work and life.
- How to create a well-organized list of tasks and projects.
- How to make trusted choices in your work and all that you do.
- How to build a trusted system that exactly fits your needs.
- How to maintain the system so that it becomes a regular part of your daily life.
For Outlook, Gmail, Evernote or pen and paper
All you need for GTD is a place to store lists. You can implement GTD in whatever kind of tools you are currently using. It doesn't matter if you're using Windows or Mac, Outlook, Gmail, Evernote or even the trusted pen & paper solution. You'll be able to implement GTD.
The one-day classroom learning experience is followed by the Installation and Implementation (I&I) session the next morning.
We will provide you with a robust participant package that includes:
- Getting Things Done book by David Allen
- Participant Workbook
- Jumpstart Booklet
- GTD Workflow Map
- GTD Methodology Guides
- When: Tuesday July 7th, 2020 from 09:30 to 16:30 hrs
- Where: Courtyard Amsterdam Arena Hotel
- Price: € 645,- excl. VAT
If you are interested in an incompany course, that is always possible. Please feel free to contact us for prices and possibilities. Also with any questions you may have, please contact us by phone: +31 (0)88 0016 200 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about GTD in English, visit the Getting Things Done website.